Through a wide array of services and a positive perspective we aim to optimize our client’s comfortability by providing personalized home care that meets you and your family’s unique needs. Our clients happiness is vitally important to us, so we do our best to provide services that enhance our client’s ability to continue to live full lives as they age.
We provide non-medical home care services to assist older people to live independently in their own home by helping them with the tasks of everyday living. These services are non-medical in nature and are delivered by our qualified Home Care Assistants and are sensitive to the unique needs of the client and community.
Home care services include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship which includes basic care to ensure a client’s safety and well-being, as well as transportation for appointments, errands, shopping and outings.
- Homemaking which includes companionship and assistance with house cleaning, laundry, light meal preparation.
- Respite which provides assistance and support to primary caregivers.
- Live-In Care and 24-Hour Care which are provided to individuals who cannot be left alone at any time.
- Personal care which includes assistance with activities of daily living (ADL), such as bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, mobility assistance, incontinence care, feeding and medication reminding.
- Chores which include minor home maintenance and yard work.