Through a wide array of services and a positive perspective we aim to optimize our client’s comfortability by providing personalized home care that meets you and your family’s unique needs. Our clients happiness is vitally important to us, so we do our best to provide services that enhance our client’s ability to continue to live full lives as they age.
We provide home care services to assist older people to live independently and comfortably in their own home by helping them with the tasks of everyday living. These services are non-medical in nature and are delivered by our qualified Home Care Assistants and are sensitive to the unique needs of the client and community.
Our services are provided on short term basis such as respite, post-hospitalization, and in a transitional phase until the senior is moved to an Assisted Living or Long Term Care facilities. They are also provided on long term basis where we become an integral part of the family care system.
Home care services include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship which includes basic care to ensure a client’s safety and well-being, as well as transportation for appointments, errands, shopping and outings.
- Homemaking which includes companionship and assistance with house cleaning, laundry, meal planning and preparation.
- Personal care which includes assistance with activities of daily living (ADL), such as bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, mobility assistance, incontinence care, feeding and medication reminding.
- Respite which provides assistance and support to primary caregivers.
- Live-In Care and 24-Hour Care which are provided to individuals who cannot be left alone at any time.